KOK Edit: Your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM)
KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) Katharine O'Moore Klopf
Blog

Thursday, July 05, 2007

A Stunning Gift

Anniversary present: freshwater pearls
I'm just stunned.

Ed walked in the front door this evening and presented me with a gorgeous three-strand freshwater pearl necklace, designed by a wonderful local jeweler, as an anniversary present.

I've never owned anything so exquisite. The little pearls are green and blue and gold and copper and irridescent, all earth colors. The necklace is one I'd have picked out myself if I didn't have this thing about not spending a lot of money on myself. (The photo at the left looks nowhere near as good as the real thing.)

You think you know a person, and then he amazes you.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

No wonder! Those are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous! It's so cool to see a husband choose a gift for his wife that obviously was the result of a lot of thought and consideration. What a beautiful choice he made!

Template created by Makeworthy Media