KOK Edit: Your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM)
KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) Katharine O'Moore Klopf
Blog

Friday, July 13, 2007

Camping! Vacation!

Ed, the boys, and I are headed north into the woods of another state. We'll be camping in our tents.

If I could camp all the time instead of living in a house, I would. I love the sounds of the bullfrogs at night, the wind blowing through the tall trees, the lack of traffic, the sound of no phones ringing, the feel of no work deadlines, the unscheduled days. We'll swim in a lake, head out in our tiny sailboat, hike around the campground, draw, talk, read (for fun instead of for work!), listen to music, nap in our hammock, listen to Neil play the acoustic guitar, cook over a fire, and maybe even play a hand or two of poker.

Oh ... while I'm away, please see if you can do something about impeaching Dopey and Sneaky. You know who I mean. If you need to, you can download my "Grow a spine" artwork here, for use in decorating faxes to your senators and representatives, urging them to proceed with impeachment.

I'll see you back here soon.



No comments:

Template created by Makeworthy Media