KOK Edit: Your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM)
KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) Katharine O'Moore Klopf
Blog

Friday, June 23, 2006

Clients Who Make Work Worthwhile

I love my job. I spend my workdays helping authors say what they really meant to say. And some of them give me gifts, such as the following lovely e-mail that I found in my in-box this morning from one of my clients, an orthopedic surgeon in Korea:

Hello Katharine:

Dr M again. How are you doing? I bet you have a great time.

I am so pleased to hear that my article, "_______," which was edited by you, will be published next month by Journal X.

I am preparing another article for Big-Name Journal, americal volume. So I need your sincere English editing because My English is not good and acceptance by Big-Name Journal is so difficult as you know. So please find the attached file entitled "_______." If you have any questions or any requirements, please contact me Via E-mail.

Thank you again very much for your warm heart and good jobs.

Not only is Dr. M a sweetheart of a guy but he also refers his colleagues to me. What a great way to end the week!



publishing business clients

1 comment:

TFLS said...

Cool beans, honey! That must have made you feel like a million bucks! It's always nice to have your work validated. Congratulations!

Template created by Makeworthy Media