KOK Edit: Your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM)
KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) Katharine O'Moore Klopf
Blog

Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Middle Child

Happy fourteenth birthday to my sweet ninth-grader, Neil.

Of my three children, he is the only one whose birth gave me the actual physical sensation, right there in the hospital, that the world had tilted on its axis. I've always thought that that meant that he is destined to do something wonderful for the world as an adult. Whether that will be on a small scale or a large scale, I don't know. But he is both brilliant and good-hearted, and I am so pleased that the universe saw fit to lend him to me for a few precious years.



No comments:

Template created by Makeworthy Media