KOK Edit: Your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM)
KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) Katharine O'Moore Klopf
Blog

Monday, October 20, 2008

Certifiable

I'm a certified editor in the life sciencesI am delighted to announce that I have passed the examination of the Board of Editors in the Life Sciences and am now a certified editor in the life sciences, which is what the newly acquired initials ELS after my name in work-related situations mean. It's nice to have an organization recognize that I know what I'm doing as a medical copyeditor. After all, I've been doing it for only the last 18 of my almost 25 years in publishing.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats. I hope those extra letters make you as happy as you hoped.

Template created by Makeworthy Media