KOK Edit: Your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM)
KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) Katharine O'Moore Klopf
Blog

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

"God Is Still Speaking"

Just found out yesterday about this ad by the United Church of Christ. It's an classy way to let viewers know tha the denomination doesn't discriminate against anyone because of race or ethnic group or sexual orientation. It tells by showing, not preaching. Yet CBS and NBC have deemed it too "controversial" to air on its channels. You can sign a petition to the two networks asking them to reverse their decision. Why do I care so much? Read my brother's story, which I told recently at my church.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Tell Wally thanks for being a compassionate human showing others the way. Lovely story. Thank you.

Kirsten said...

Wally sounds like such a wonderful person, I would love to be a friend to both him and you, if you would like a friend, I have never understood the church's stance on homosexuality. Growing up I have always had gay friends, and they have all been my BEST friends.... I find it hard to understand people and their intolerance.

Template created by Makeworthy Media