KOK Edit: Your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM)
KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) Katharine O'Moore Klopf
Blog

Thursday, October 19, 2006

If I Had a Hammer ...

Well, now, this will be interesting!

The new siding for my house has arrived, and the contractor had a break in his schedule on another project. So suddenly this afternoon, there are three guys ripping the old cedar shake shingles and asbestos shingles (yes, you read that right!) off my house. I will now get to find out just how well I can concentrate on work while men hammer on the walls. I've turned off the classical music; the hammering kinda interferes with it.

My house will go from barn red to a light, soft moss green. I wonder what color my face will become as I try to focus.




No comments:

Template created by Makeworthy Media