KOK Edit: Your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM)
KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) Katharine O'Moore Klopf
Blog

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Life Extremes

Talk about your life extremes! I have pictures for you from my youngest's first day of kindergarten, which was today, and my oldest's wedding, which was on August 6:

Getting on the bus













Jared climbs aboard the bus.



Becky and Li before the wedding












Li and Becky before their wedding (more photos here)




daughter wedding Becky Li son-in-law Jared son school kindergarten

3 comments:

Imperatrix said...

Jared sure is a cutie. And -- oh my! -- Becky is beautiful!

TFLS said...

Beautiful! How marvelous for you - such milestones. You have such a wonderful family. Oldest and youngest - both beginning new sections of their lives. Wow! You must have been terrifically philosophical these last few weeks.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! A few years ago, I had one starting preschool, one starting kindergarten, and one starting college, so I can relate.

Template created by Makeworthy Media