KOK Edit: Your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM)
KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) Katharine O'Moore Klopf
Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The Best-Laid Plans . . .

Honesty is a huge thing with me. If someone's not completely honest with me, I don't want to have much to do with that person.

So in keeping with my ethics, I must report that for all our good intentions to live our beliefs, my husband Ed and I and our sons never made it to the Long Island Pride event this last weekend. It would have been our first time at the event, so we'd never been to the park where it was to be held. We were thrown off by the event map that showed a park with the same name as a locally well known New York state park in another part of the island. Who knew that there's a Heckscher State Park and a Heckscher Park?

Sigh.

No comments:

Template created by Makeworthy Media