KOK Edit: Your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM)
KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) Katharine O'Moore Klopf
Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Update: Suzanne, Full of Grace

Suzanne came through her surgery with flying colors! I'm sure it's due in no small part to the many people praying for her, and for that, I thank you. The doctors found much less cancerous tissue than they expected to and will be able to treat the few nodes left with chemo. Suzanne's excited because today she'll be able to get out of bed and sit in a chair. Knowing her as well as I do, I'm sure she won't just stick with the chair. She'll be walking laps around the ward shortly. And Tom, her husband, sounded so cheerful on the phone. I could hear in his voice how much he loves and needs Suzanne.

No comments:

Template created by Makeworthy Media