KOK Edit: Your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM)
KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) Katharine O'Moore Klopf
Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Running Behind . . . and the Value of Apologies

Got a late start this morning, but I did get in 10 minutes of stair-stepping. Feel those calves ache! At least I now want to get up from my desk several times a day to stretch out the kinks.

One of the reasons I'm running behind was updating my church's web site. I love working on it, so I can end up playing with it all day if I don't watch out. Two of my favorite pages are here, and here.

Another of the reasons was sharing a recipe for incredibly delicious cranberry pie. It's a huge fave around my house.

And the last reason was reading an article about SorryEverybody.com, which now has more than 500 pages and is beginning to attract attention in the worldwide press. Please take the time to visit the site and see the thousands of photos of Americans apologizing to the world because Bush was put in office again. They're very touching, angry, beautiful, and amazing. I want to post a pic there ASAP. I'm frightened about the possibility of Bush's starting World War III. The man may very well bring democracy in the United States to an end.


No comments:

Template created by Makeworthy Media