KOK Edit: Your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM)
KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) Katharine O'Moore Klopf
Blog

Friday, February 03, 2006

Looking for Health Care Horror Stories

You've all read my health care horror stories: here, here, here, here, here, and here.

I'm sure lots of you have horror stories too. Filmmaker Michael Moore is making a new film called Sicko, about the mess that is the U.S. health care system. Write him with your story. I've sent him mine.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just saw this awful story: http://tinyurl.com/az89a
Even if you have health care you're not out of the woods.

Katharine O'Moore-Klopf said...

That's a frightening story, Anon. And I know that you're right. I just want to know that I've done everything possible to try to keep my family from going through bankruptcy should I have a major illness. The U.S. health care system is going to collapse at some point. Only then will lawmakers do anything about it.

Template created by Makeworthy Media