KOK Edit: Your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM)
KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) Katharine O'Moore Klopf
Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

An Easter Message

How Jesus might really have looked
Illustration by BBC Photo Library
Cover of the December 17, 2002, issue of Popular Mechanics,
illustrating the cover story, "The Real Face of Jesus"


And God said, "Thou shalt not kill," not "Thou shalt not kill, unless thou art George Bush and believest that thou hast the ear of God."

2 comments:

erinberry said...

Happy Easter to you too - I went to a Presbyterian Church (USA) growing up, and I've always respected the fact that it asks members to act according to their own consciences.

Anonymous said...

Hello :) I happened upon this post because I was looking for pictures of Jesus. Meanwhile I thought I might remind you that God commanded his people not to 'Murder'. It's really quite a different thing than 'killing', when you consider that its o.k. to kill animals for food, or defend yourself from a criminal. Anyway, that is a very cool picture of Jesus you have there. I always imagined him looking sort of ordinary and Middle Eastern like that.
Cheers!

Template created by Makeworthy Media