You can get more details here and register here.
My main topics will be
- How to use Twitter to build relationships
- How to use Facebook to establish community
- How to use LinkedIn to showcase your talents
- How to use e-mail discussion lists to build relationships and get referrals
- How to make sure that your web site showcases your skills and professional personality
I've been in publishing for 26 years, the first 11 as a production editor for various publishers, and since then as a full-time freelance copyeditor. I am a medical editor with a specialty in editing manuscripts written by non-native speakers of English. My editing has helped researchers in 20-plus nations get their articles published in more than two dozen peer-reviewed journals. I am also the creator and curator of the Copyeditors' Knowledge Base. On Twitter, I am @KOKEdit.
Please join me and my colleagues at Communication Central's Build Your Business conference this year. The theme is Finding Your Niche/Expanding Your Horizons, and you'll find plenty to help your business grow.
conference learning marketing skills social media freelancing copyeditor copyediting editor editing publishing EditorMom