KOK Edit: Your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM)
KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) Katharine O'Moore Klopf
Blog

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Geekish Excitement

Searchable AMA Manual of Style now onlineLet the massive confetti shower begin!

Annual subscriptions to the new searchable online version of the 10th edition of the AMA Manual of Style are now available!

You don't know what the excitement's about? Then you must not be a medical copyeditor who's been wishing only for forever that the style bible of medical editing would be made available online. No more fruitless searches through the hard-copy index!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, very cool! But I'm even more geekish and actually ENJOY searching through the hardcopy AMA.

I subscribe to CMS online... and I get frustrated searching for certain things. I think I have more luck with an actual book. I usually find what I'm looking for by randomly flipping pages... hard to do that online!

But still... exciting news! :)

Template created by Makeworthy Media