KOK Edit: Your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM)
KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) Katharine O'Moore Klopf
Blog

Saturday, May 03, 2008

My Granddaughter's a Genius!

Ana, my brilliant granddaughter, can now walk completely on her own! And she won't even turn 1 year old until May 14!




Updated 5/4/08 at 5:25 p.m.: It's come to my attention that astoundingly, some people don't know about a little literary device called hyperbole. Having been a mother three times over now, I just might know a wee little something about average ages for children's developmental stages, so I am dimly aware that starting to walk at age 12 months does not make a child precocious. Get a sense of humor, people, and let me enjoy my granddaughter's milestone in my own way.



EditorMom

2 comments:

KCB said...

You can tell by her walk that she's very bright!

Katharine O'Moore-Klopf said...

I've always thought you to be quite astute, KCB. Now I know for sure.

Template created by Makeworthy Media