KOK Edit: Your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM)
KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) Katharine O'Moore Klopf
Blog

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Yes, We Can

This country has been in a clinical depression for 8 long years. The reason Barack Obama is going to win is that he touches our hearts and tells us the bright shining truth that we have longed to hear for those 8 years—that we can work together and do the right thing, that we can be better than we have been.





Hat tip to Odd Time Signatures. Here is the story behind the video.



6 comments:

Tangled Stitch said...

Well thank you Kathy. I'm feeling just a wee bit blue here in Upstate NY wondering if Obama can win NY because of Hillary and I found your blog.

He is such an inspirational candidate. Yes we can.

Go Obama!

Katharine O'Moore-Klopf said...

I sure hope Obama wins! I've never been happy with Clinton as our senator.

Yes indeed, we can!

Tangled Stitch said...

Me neither. Just wanted to let you know that up here in the great north I've only met one person who wants to vote for her(of course I live in a Republican county, or at least it used to be). So you never know a girl can dream!

BTW my birthday is August 13th. When's yours?

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beautiful music video. From here in Australia, it's hard to see everything in the US campaigning. Obama has found a spirit of hope again for the US.

Katharine O'Moore-Klopf said...

Wow, Tangled! My birthday is August 6. This is eerie.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm...what if you are not democrat but republican and obama doesnt share your beliefs? Of course Hilary is even more off the road than obama...I think the next 8 yrs WILL INDEED be my clinical depression.

Template created by Makeworthy Media