KOK Edit: Your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM)
KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) Katharine O'Moore Klopf
Blog

Sunday, May 14, 2006

A Special Mother's Day's Card

Li and BeckyI want to nominate my daughter's fiancé, Li (pronounced "Lee" and short for Lionel, which is pronounced "Lee-oh-nell"), for best future son-in-law.

This is the note he wrote on the Mother's Day card that he and my daughter, Becky, gave me yesterday:

Happy Momma's Day. Thank you for being cool and understanding with me. Thanks for also having Becky, the future Mrs. Sanchez. Love you, Mom.

Love always,
Li


Is that not adorable?

They'll be married on August 6, my birthday. She is 23; he is about to turn 26.



2 comments:

TFLS said...

Congratulations! Well don't you have something wonderful to look forward to! And Happy Mother's Day as well! I'm glad you are feeling better.

Katharine O'Moore-Klopf said...

Thanks, FLS. The kids are so sweet together.

And yes, I'm feeling pretty much myself now, except for having laryngitis and sounding squeaky.

Template created by Makeworthy Media