KOK Edit: Your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM)
KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) Katharine O'Moore Klopf
Blog

Thursday, July 07, 2005

London Bombings

My profound sympathies to Londoners regarding today's horrific bombings.

I am quite afraid that Bush and Blair, who wanted to invade Iraq and molded intelligence to "prove" the need to do so, will see the London bombings as "proof" that they were right and will up the ante in Iraq and take on other nations they deem part of the "axis of evil."

Before Bush stole office the first time, I predicted to my spousal unit that the man would end up starting World War III before he left the White House. I'd hate to be proven right.

9:40 p.m. update: Read Dr. Peter Fallon's excellent analysis of how the U.S. got into the mess it's in.

No comments:

Template created by Makeworthy Media