KOK Edit: Your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM)
KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) Katharine O'Moore Klopf
Blog

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Cutie

My granddaughter, Anastasia Kathleen SanchezMy granddaughter, Ana, two weeks old yesterday, did me the honor of chewing my index finger. That tiny little mouth has major suction power! The best part was that after her mother breastfed her, she slept on Grandma's chest, upright like a little kangaroo baby, for about an hour. She was so warm and snuggly that I almost fell asleep too. Those huge eyes! That full head of hair! Must ... hold ... baby ... indefinitely!



3 comments:

markfromireland said...

Speaking as a (very) recent grandfather I really loved reading this post.

You're going to have a great time.

Willard Hughes said...

Ah, yes, I remember how great it felt when Eddie would fall asleep on my chest. I miss those days sometimes.

Hold her as much as you can while you can. Unfortunately, long before "indefinitely," they get really, really big and really, really heavy. :-)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet photo. Congratulations, she's beautiful!

Template created by Makeworthy Media